Helping children with autism reach
their brightest future
Our values are:
We believe that when we infuse everything we do with these values, we will see amazing transformations in the children and families that we serve.
Our Core Team
We Offer both In-Home and Clinic-based services
Why In-Home Services?
In Home services enable the therapist to interact with the learner in their home environment. This helps to focus on specific goals in the location where skill acquisition can immediately be practiced. This can also be highly beneficial to other people in the home who can help continue the therapy program. This helps develop patterns and acquisition of skills that children can practically use on a daily basis.
Why Center Based Services?
We believe a structured clinic setting is an ideal environment to work with children and caregivers to get the optimum benefits from ABA. We utilize one-to-one applied behavior analysis (ABA) sessions for children which we conduct in the JoybBridge Center rather than in a home environment. Board-certified behavior technicians work one-to-one with patients under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), implementing our curriculum to fulfill our core JoyBridge Kids mission, one child at a time.
There are many benefits to Center-Based Services:
- Centers offer a great environment for generalization, allowing children to use new skills in a meaningful ways.
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts are at the centers, supervising and mentoring to encourage progress.
- Children have many environments to play and engage with new toys and materials.
- When appropriate, children are matched by age and level of functioning for socialization new interaction opportunities.
- With focused parent/caregiver training hours, parents/caregivers have more time to work, attend meetings, or run errands, knowing their child is safe, engaged, and making progress at the center.